SC - 'hardly anyone eats lamb'

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Dec 19 14:58:24 PST 1997

> dog is quite tasty, puppy better, and I am a lover of dogs for other
> than
> culinary uses.  Anyone who has been to P.I. Thailand or Korea (all you
>
> military types) and says s/he never has and never will eat dog needs
> look at the ingredients list a little closer :-)  Better roasted than
> fried
> though. IMHO
>
> > Off the soap box.
> >
> > al-Sayyid Ras al-Zib
>
> Get back on up milord, and make room if you don't mind, Puck

Roasted, with garlic and rice, korean style. Had some korean friends who
thought it would be funny to play games with their white friend. Forgot
to tell them that I have 2 chinese honorary aunts and have eaten monkey
brains and fried bugs before. I prefer the dog[but adore horse when i go
and get it...]
margali