SC - Fwd: Name that tune-non cooks-OOP

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Dec 20 06:58:36 PST 1997

Too easy!

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:42:08 EST LrdRas <LrdRas at aol.com> writes:

>> CAN YOU NAME THAT CHRISTMAS CAROL?
>>

>>  1.      My Sole Desire for the Yuletide Season Is Receipt of a Pair
>>  of Central Incisors
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

>>  2.      From Dark 'Til Dawn, Soundless and Sanctimonious
Silent Night, Holy Night

>>  3.      Celestial Messengers from Splendid Empires
Angels we have heard on high.

>>  4.      The Antlered Quadruped with the Cerise Proboscis
Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer

>>  5.      The Event Occurred at One Minute after 11:59 P.m. With
>>  Visibility Unlimited
It came upon a Midnight Clear

>>  6.      Ornament the Enclosure with Large Sprigs of a Berry-Bearing
>>  Evergreen
Deck the halls with boughs of holly

>>  7.      Personal Hallucinations of an Alabaster December 25th
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

>>  8.      Anticipation of this Noel's Mementos: Nil
I'm getting nothing for Christmas

>>  9.      Clappered Inverted Cups.  Amalgamated
Silver bells

>>  10.     Testimony of Witness to Maternal Parent's Infidelity with
>>  Kris Kringle
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause

>>  11.     In a Distant Bovine Diner
Away in a Manger

>>  12.     Universal Elation
Joy to the World

>>  13.     O Miniature Nazarene Village
O little Town of Bethlehem

>>  14.     The Approach of the Holiday Commemorating the Birth of
>Christ
>>  Is Become Evident
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

>>  15.     May Jehovah Grant unto You Hilarious Males Retirement
God rest ye merry gentlemen

>>  16.     Those of You Who Are True: Come Here!
Oh come all ye faithful

>>  17.     Are You Detecting the Same Aural Sensations as I Am?
Do you hear what I hear

>>  18.     The Diminutive Male of less than Adult Age Who Plays a
>>  Percussion Instrument
Little drummer boy

>>  19.     Primary Yuletide
the First Noel

>>  20.     Heavenly Cherubs Announcing in Song - Listen!
Hark the Herald Angels sing

>>  21.     Reigning Monarchs of the Far East
We three Kings of Orient are

>>  22.     Who's the Mystery Babe?
What child is this?

>>  23.     Proclaim it to the Hills