SC - Re: OOP: Disgusting recipes

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 20 10:27:48 PST 1997

<< Huh? Spicy!!?? The total dish ounds pretty bland to me. Maybe if you
 tossed in some Jalepenos or some chili pepper?

 I imagine if I was somehow tossed back into the Middle Ages, I think
 it would be the New World spices that I would miss the most. More than
 I would miss chocolate or coffee or tea.

 Stefan li Rous >>

My problem is that after my bout of amebic dysentery in Brasil, I cannot
really digest jalepnos or even belll peppers.  I am increasingly disappointed
that food is increasingly indundated with these items.  It means more and more
that I cannot eat out.

Tyrca