SC - Re: Saffron

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 06:32:14 PST 1997

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, LrdRas wrote:

> I think you may be on to something here. At last years shire 12th Night I
> prepared a Bear roast because I was asked to do the meat again (It's my
> expertise , don't ya' know. :-)). As is normally the case, Iall I heard was
> "YUCK!!; "How could you serve us that!!!?"; I should of brought my own meat!;
> and the proverbial "Looks like it's vegetables again!. : Bear?
> Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuw!!!!!".

You've got a populace that has a knee-jerk (verbal) reaction against
stuff like bear? I advice that you to hand them in for an exchange;
there *must* be something better in stock.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
/earth is 98% full. Please remove any excess inhabitants.