SC - Lamb!!! (and kids)

Karen Lyons-McGann dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu
Sun Dec 21 11:06:10 PST 1997

<< Puck mentioned going out to buy Waverly Root's _Food_.  It is currently
 on "remainder" at Borders Bookstores for roughly $7 or 8.  Otherwise,
 it is much more.  If there's a Borders nearby, check it out.

 Alys Katharine, haunting the local Borders Outlet store. >>

I might add that Walden's Bookstores where I bought my copy (hardback) has it
on the "Reduced" tables for $6.99. Not a bad deal for a $30.00 plus book. :-)

Ras ( Who also picked up a $49.oo Indonesian cookbook for $4.99. ;-))