SC - foxy taste defined-sort of

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 13:23:45 PST 1997

>Has anybody ever used "Traveling Dishes"?  Is it any good?
>- -brid

I think it is an excellant book for beginning medieval cooks like me. It
covers more than just recipes such as lists of period ingredients and
simple no-cook foods for revels and side boards. While the more
experienced cooks on this list might find it superficial and simple, I
think it would be an excellant gateway into medieval cooking for new
cooks or new groups. It would make an excellant addition to any lcoal
group libraries.

I think this book came up on this list several months ago but the
reviews have yet to find there way into my files. Perhaps in the
forming cookbooks-SCA-msg file.

Stefan li Rous