SC - Re: SC that tune..

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Dec 22 15:00:56 PST 1997

Stefan,

Since you've styled yourself as a beginning cook, and you've indicated that
you have no Laurel to help, I hereby offer unto you a challenge.
Historicly, there are many cultures which make something called Hunter's
Stew. Some use cauldrons, some cook the catch in their own hides, with
available herbs and vegetables, including mushrooms. and there are many
variations. Why don't you research and document this process, and add it to
your Florigelium, as your personal contribution. I promise you'll gain much
by the excercise.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

: Tyrca mentions:
: >And there are really wonderful rabbit recipes out there.
:
: So, do you (or anyone else) have some good medieval recipes for rabbit?
:
: Stefan li Rous
:
: