SC - saffron-VERY LONG

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 22:23:42 PST 1997

	If you mean the book Traveling Dysshes,  written by Siobhan Medhbh
O'Roarke, I highly recommend adding it to your library.  It is inexpensive,
has loads of practical advive for the non-cook and new cook, and very
edible recipes.  My Mistress is so proud of my version of Viaunde of
Cypress Ryalle, she offered a taste to the Queen.  ( generally she is
rather shy around hats)  I also like the chapter on Coffins -- Ms. Siobhan
gives step by step instructions for making good sturdy crust.

	Buy it -- you'll like it.  See Green Duck about it

	Caointiarn

calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey