SC - lamb

Joseph Tolbert jlt9 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:31:04 PST 1997

If I may trouble the list, I have a friend looking for a recipe for 'acorn
cakes'?  Can't imagine why as acorns are so bitter, but then again so are
hops and you know how we Pucks love our beer!:-)

Also another who is looking for a medieval chocolate cake recipe.  Is
chocolate even period?

These questions probably provide ample evidence that I'm a novice at period
cookery, good things Pucks don't have much pride.

I am indeed checking the florilegium, probably as you're reading this, but
thought I'd ask the enlightened masses as well.

Merry Yule, Puck