SC - RE: Hardly Anyone eats lamb...???

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Dec 27 09:06:56 PST 1997

>  Thin hockey pucks embalmed in croton oil.

YIKES!!!  Never met any thin Pucks, but still, the idea of being embalmed
in croton oil gives me the shudders.  This Puck would rather be buried in
the compost heap, as is, then when suitably decomposed be spread throughout
the gardens, both the legal and the illicit ones, so that even after I'm
dead milady can 'have me for lunch' over and over again;-).  Considering
that I intend to use composting toilets at Puck's Glen, I do believe I have
potentially found the secret to immortality!  That ought to give Brandu
fits. LOL!!!!

Oh HOCKEY pucks, well that's a horse of a different color!

y'all are stuck with me forever:-), Puck