SC - plant grafting

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Sat Dec 27 10:50:19 PST 1997

Kat gives as part of her Brunch menu:

>        Cold roast Cornish game hens (don't know if they're period, but
>                        can pretend they're partridge, or quail, or
>                        some other prohibitively expensive bird...)

How are you serving these? It looked like most of your foods were
finger foods that could be eaten by browsing through a sideboard and
didn't need a sit down area. But these look difficult. Unless they
are already cut up? or at least cut in half?

I notice that in many buffet style pot lucks (SCA and otherwise) that
whole, unsliced pies and cakes and whole chickens tend to cause
problems or don't get avoided until other items are gone.

Other than this, and the game hens if this can be solved, it looks
like a wonderful side board/brunch.

Stefan li Rous