SC - Gumbo receipt

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 19:59:51 PST 1997

>> << Lizzie
>>  Borden was acquitted in a court of law, therefore, by our rules, she
>>  didn't do a thing. :-)
>>
>>  Bear >>
>>

>> Thank-you, Bear! :-) I would also add that in a modern recreation of the
>>Court
>> she was also acquitted. Funny, how rumors become fact even in a supposedly
>> educated world! :-0
>>
>> Ras
>
>Yeah. Now, if she had beaten, stalked, and threatened to kill her
>parents before the murder was commited, she probably still would have
>been acquitted, in a modern recreation.
>
>Adamantius
>troy at asan.com

But only after it had been demonstrated that the police planted the
evidence they subsequently mishandled and that the forensic techs were
incompetent to test and evaluate the evidence.  It would also help to be
tried in someplace with an active opposition to authority like Los
Angeles or McAlester, OK (with Gene Stipe as your attorney).

Bear