SC - Marrow Dishes: Osso Bucco

Dan Gillespie dangilsp at intrepid.net
Tue Dec 30 15:15:44 PST 1997

<<
 DIANA!!!!  I will not trade my first born child (he's 24 married and a PITA)
 or any of my other children (21 and pregnant with my first grandchild, 5 and
 a computer geek, and 2 and the sweetest angel in the world) but you do have
 my undying gratitude....now how can I repay you?

     (Grin) Oh, I'm sure we can come up with *something*........... ;-) ;-)
;-) For what it's worth, *my* big passion is chocolate--at least licorice is
period! Now a question for the list--what about ice cream? I'm fairly sure
I've heard that the Romans made ices, but I don't have anything indicating
that the frozen custard concept existed. Anyone know for sure?

      Ldy Diana