SC - Ice Cream in Period (not)

Wed Dec 31 08:56:54 PST 1997

<<
 ummmm....but what if you have smalls who like to watch bubbles?  Bleach is
 GGGOOOOOOODD for sanitizing, but BBAAAAAAADDD for yeastie beasties.

 Still like my (sterile) water, Puck >>

I do have puckish smalls (no disrespect intended [g]) but I brew in glass
carboys, and there is no effect when they push on the bottle.  Besides, the
weak bleach solution doesn't seem, in those tiny quantities, to affect my
little pet yeasts.

Tyrca