SC - Smiley faces

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:32:39 PST 1997

                      RE>SC - Smiley faces                         12/1/97

<snip>
I have threatened to leave her if she ever cuts her hair.  :-{)}
Gunthar
<snip>

whups! *grin*
I knew as soon as I sent that, that I had mis-attached the smiley to the name!
I know how your lady feels tho', my husband once shaved without telling me
beforehand, and the difference was so shocking I couldn't look at him directly
until it grew back!
- -brid