SC - Testicles

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 23:50:58 PST 1997

<<
      The twin laurels (Mistress Eleanor and Alysea of Ashley) rose to the
      challenge and fixed all those buffalo parts.  I couldn't make myself
      try the testicles , but the heart was really good -- tasted sort of
      like roast beef. :)

      THLdy Morgan
      Shire of Glaedenfeld
      Meridies

           (Grin) I'd have LOVED to have seen their faces......... But I swear
those two can cook.......well, just about anything! Especially meats---I think
it's the German blood in their veins. (Most folks of German decent that I know
are big meat eaters, my dad included. I seem to be the exception--too
squeamish about fat and gristle!) And Eleanor is one of the few folks who can
cook cabbage in a way that I actually like!

      Ldy Diana, proud apprentice to Mistress Eleanor