SC - Cookery Myths and a "New" Book (Longish)

Varju Varju at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 09:06:20 PST 1997

<< Oh, my...........! Any chance there's a modern English translation
 available??? Or *any* modern reprint at all? >>
 in reference to The Secrets of the Reverand Master Alexis of Piedmont.

I have heard there is, and the leather dying recipes I have seen from it were
in English also.  I can ask around and see.

Noemi