SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS PERIOD

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 15:06:00 PST 1997

<< I've run a small batch to test my ideas about the fine cakes recipe. >>

Nice job! That is one of the great things about this list. When members roll
up their sleeves and go to the kitchen the world stands still for it's members
in anticipation of the gustatorial delights that are sure to emerge from a
common project. This recipe is such a project.

As with many of the recipes thrown out to the list , it appears that the work
of those that are deeply obsessed with period cookery will produce a reciept
that will be the best tasting , closest to period rendition that is possible.
It is these recipes that I am hording for my special feast bid that I am
hoping to win approval for> The Title: Fit For a King (A Culinary Journey
Through the Middle Ages). :-)

I'm waiting for the final results on bated breath. :-)

al-Sayyid Ras