SC - The Seven Deadly Sins

Daniel Serra lzu97ds at reading.ac.uk
Mon Dec 15 10:34:26 PST 1997

Greetings,

I've got a question that is sligthly off-topic.

Some friends and me are planning to throw a party themed after the seven
deadly sins, andd I plan to bake or make at this party cakes,pies or
flarns each which is slightly allegorical to each deadly sin. and my
interest in medieval cooking forces me in that direction to search for
inspiration.

So far I have only a few vague ideas...like making a Saffron-cream pie for
greed, something very choclaty and creamy for lust, something very rich
and creamy for gluttony and something hot,red and spicy for wrath.

So please if you have any ideas mail me or the list.

Daniel Serra

ps. do anyone know of people here in the southwest of england that indulge
in medieval cooking