SC - pre-1500 cookery

Varju Varju at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 07:22:28 PST 1997

<<That is correct. I was trying to reference my post to the "western culture"
as
being European exclusively crowd. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :-)>>

No misunderstanding really, I just wanted to be sure I knew the context.   I
have a different perspective, since Hungarian men retain the habit of wearing
pants, even after they became "civilized".  :->

Noemi