SC - pre-1500 cookery

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:03:15 PST 1997

<<
 The question is what draws one to late period cookery. Since I am writing an
 article for my local Shire newsletter on this subject, I would like to hear
 from those drawn to this particular subject so I can present a relitively
 unbiased aarticle. Thanks in advance.

 Ras >>
The answer might be in the fact that there are more cookbooks available the
later one gets, and that the later ones are easier to read and redact than the
earlier ones.  Comments anyone?

Tyrca