SC - Re: Problems of Thought

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 16:56:16 PST 1997

<< (Ras, don't you dare mention a word about my cookies!!!). >>

Why? <He asks rather naively while pondering the fact that Lady Aoife has very
nice.....er, I mean makes very nice cookies indeed! :-)>

Ras < whistling a merry little tune and glancing about at  her cookies....er,
I mean....nothing in particular)