SC - Semantics and word meanings

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 18:48:00 PST 1997

<< Ah-ha!  It must be a linguistics problem!!!  Folks, is/was there a medieval
language out there in which "EEEEuuuuwww!  YUCK!!!" means, "Oh, please DO fix
that, we'll eat every bite?"

 	- kat >>

I think you may be on to something here. At last years shire 12th Night I
prepared a Bear roast because I was asked to do the meat again (It's my
expertise , don't ya' know. :-)). As is normally the case, Iall I heard was
"YUCK!!; "How could you serve us that!!!?"; I should of brought my own meat!;
and the proverbial "Looks like it's vegetables again!. : Bear?
Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuw!!!!!".

Well, being in the kitchen I didn't get to go to the board until after
everyone had served and seated themselves. What did I find > nary  the
slightest, teeniest morsel of bear left on them bare bear bones. :-)

Ras