SC - OT OOP politics...

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Dec 22 15:05:25 PST 1997

Good Ras and others all, rest assured that I do not judge people only on
their own actions. Even the Sultan of Brunei, about whom I know so little
that I can only say he is not a struggling farmer.

As I recall, the Society frowns up[on such topics, so I shall endeavour
to refrain from them...

Charles Ragnar