SC - happy holidays

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Dec 23 09:23:58 PST 1997

                      happy holidays                               12/23/97

excuse the band width, but I had to say:
To all of you...
Blessings and joy of the season, whatever your specific holiday may be.
This list has been a place of entertainment and inspiration, and has in many
ways lifted my somewhat lagging enthusiasm for the SCA and it's people.
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous 12th Nite, Blessed Solstice... New
Year... Kwanza... and anything else out there that ought to be mentioned...
virtual xxxxxxx's & oooooooooooo's all around
- -brid
Lady Brid Hecgwiht
Caer Darth, Mists, West