SC - plant grafting

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 20:20:11 PST 1997

> Not true. There are many elements of agriculture, engineering and other
fields of >study that have shown no major improvements during the modern era
and in some >cases, we have degenerated. particularly in fruist and vegetable
varieties , loosing  >much of flavor in exchange for portability of the
product.

Or increase the "shelf life" as if all food were meant to be put on a shelf
and admired. There was a time when we actually thought food was meant to be
enjoyed.

>Thank Goddess that those involved in the wine industry have not tried to fix
what >has not been broken.

Don't let the Gallo (sp?) Brothers hear you say that.... ; )