SC - RE:

Wed Dec 3 20:45:49 PST 1997

>(Durn you, Bear,
>why do you have to make things complicated?  Bear, how well do you dance on
>the end of a chain? Anyone for a Bear-baiting?).

Complicated?  You should have seen me and the Imperial quart of oil,
when I first came across the conversion problem on the Alcan.  Life can
get interesting when you are reading an English cookbook and you start
measuring this stuff with a set of American measures.

As for dancing, the dancing bear routine works best after proper
lubrication, brandy preferred.  From a chain, I don't know, but close
friends swear I was fitted out for a halter and drop a long time ago.

>In the meantime, I now am settled down with a pot of oyster stew, and to
>perdition with ALL of you.
>

>phlip at morganco.net

That should be revenge enough.  You're making me hungry.

Bear