Testicles (was: SC - Re: SC Oysters getting way OT)

Par Leijonhufvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Wed Dec 3 23:39:31 PST 1997

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Decker, Terry D. wrote:

> >delicacy, described by Roald Dahl in _My Uncle Oswald_ comes in pairs,
> >two to each male lamb. I have never actually eaten them, (I grew up, like
> >60% of Aussies, in one of the 5 big cities) but friends who have said
> >they are superb. (Although they never knew what they were)

Anyone know of a period recipie? I've had these fried, more or less
straight of the lamb, but with the recent years things have changed
(i.e. immigration form other parts of the world) such that it might be
possible to obtain enough of these to serve at a feast...

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
Medente plues de son doi leur chala les marrapards.