SC - Fwd: [TY] Neat Translation Tool!

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 23:00:16 PST 1997

- --part0_881564416_boundary

Greetings, all!
    This was posted on the Meridian list, and it occurred to me that it might
be helpful for those of us who only speak one language-or at least not the one
a particular cookbook is in! Probably won't do very well with older forms of a
given language, but it might help with late period stuff, or modern
commentaries.......

            Ldy Diana

- --part0_881564416_boundary