SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS PERIOD

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 9 07:03:09 PST 1997

The book didn't say anything about roasting the flower, but it still came
out with the nutty taste.  Then again, whilst I don't cook venison often,
it felt like I cooked it for an amazingly long time.  I would love to try
the roasting though, how would you suggest going about it?]

Your servant,
Bogdan din Brasov