SC - Request for documentation

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 9 12:04:00 PST 1997

> >I'm trying to think of a couple of good, simple filling vegetable dishes for
> >my first course. I have some nice vegetable dishes for my fancier second
> >course
> >but the "Common" course has me a little put-out. I'm mainly looking for a
> >savory
> >dish that does not have cabbage or too many leeks. Especially one that's
> >rather filling and it must be documentable.
>
> Platina's (and Martino's) Armored turnips. In the Miscellany.
>
> David Friedman

Thank you, Your Grace. I was looking for something a little different. Armored
Turnips are known and loved throughout the Knowne World but I was hoping for
something different. That's why I was hoping for the mashed parsnip/carrot
dish. The tart idea would serve if I could get a recipe from an early enough
source. I'm thinking of doing the fried beans recipe as well.

Yers,

Gunthar