SC - Cookery Myths and a "New" Book (Longish)

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 22:30:52 PST 1997

<< in reference to The Secrets of the Reverand Master Alexis of Piedmont.

 I have heard there is, and the leather dying recipes I have seen from it were
 in English also.  I can ask around and see.

 Noemi
 ============================================================ >>
    Pretty please! I'm too deep in Christmas preperations to spend much time
web surfing, etc right now.
     As an aside, some of my mundane relatives are getting some period food
presents this year. They are scattered all over the place, so I wouldn't know
what to buy them, which gives me a good excuse to send them the fruits of
whatever crafts I'm playing with at the time! So, along with the biscotti and
sleep pillows, I'm making flavored oils (Did vinegars last year), mustards (If
I can get enough seed), and drink syrups, including Sekanjabin. (Thank you,
Cariadoc!)

     Ldy Diana