SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

postmaster_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu postmaster_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Dec 9 22:43:03 PST 1997

- --simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: User "rudin at okway.okstate.edu" is not found in the cc:Mail Directory.
Original text follows:
- ---------------------

- --simple boundary

From: DianaFiona <DianaFiona at aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 01:30:52 EST
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: SC - Cookery Myths and a "New" Book (Longish)
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

<< in reference to The Secrets of the Reverand Master Alexis of Piedmont.

 I have heard there is, and the leather dying recipes I have seen from it were
 in English also.  I can ask around and see.

 Noemi
 ============================================================ >>
    Pretty please! I'm too deep in Christmas preperations to spend much time
web surfing, etc right now.
     As an aside, some of my mundane relatives are getting some period food
presents this year. They are scattered all over the place, so I wouldn't know
what to buy them, which gives me a good excuse to send them the fruits of
whatever crafts I'm playing with at the time! So, along with the biscotti and
sleep pillows, I'm making flavored oils (Did vinegars last year), mustards (If
I can get enough seed), and drink syrups, including Sekanjabin. (Thank you,
Cariadoc!)

     Ldy Diana