SC - 12th Night feast me

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 10 09:25:38 PST 1997

>                       RE>SC - 12th Night feast menu                12/10/97
>
> Man, I have got to stop reading these menus first thing, they make me hungry
> for the rest of the day-

My apologies for being so cruel for posting a menu before lunch. I'm glad
people at least find the dishes appetizing.

> The only question I have is:  You are not going to put the *olive oil* in a
> bread bowl are you?  It will leak. ;)

No the olive oil is going to be in shallow bowls so it won't spill when
bread is dipped into them. We may play with a hardened pastry dough and
see whether or not that leaks.  Sorry for the syntax mistake.

> -brid
> (stiffling stomach growls)

Yers,

Gunthar