SC - Re: The powers that (might or might not) be

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 11 06:51:56 PST 1997

> Alright, I've had about enough!  Before I went on the 'Great Bambi
> non-hunt and land swindle' I changed from 'list' to 'digest' to make
> everything a little more manageable while I was gone.  Well hey!, I'm
> back and I want to switch back from digest to list, but my last three
> days worth of posts to that Domo guy (ya know, the major that runs
> the list?) have gone unanswered and/or ignored.  I realize this is
> off topic and or a "list" faux pas, but hey, sometimes you gotta piss
> a few people off to get what you want.  So..., I've ranted, I've
> raved, I've even Pucked around a little, what else have I gotta do to
> get big brother Domo's attention and get switched back from digest to
> list?
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
>
> In determined little bastige mode, Puck

The way this is accomplished is that you politely explain the trouble
either in a private message to the List Administrator or, if you are
unable to contact the List Administrator, you politely voice the request
on the regular site with apologies for it being a private matter and for
it taking up email space on everyone else's computer.

The good and kindly List Administrator will then happily remove you from
the digest version and re-subscribe you to the individual email.

This has been done.

Yours,

Gunthar
The Good and Kindly List Administrator