SC - Grape juice inquiry

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 22:06:30 PST 1997

<<
 << So we used white grape
  juice concentrate spiced  >>

 May I enquire as to the source of white grape juice concentrated that is not
 Concord grapes which are New World? Such information would be most welcome.
 Thanks in advance.

 Ras
      Considering that what we could find was Welch's brand frozen juice, it
most likely *was* Concord grapes. But that was about all that was available
without great difficulty and expense, so that's what we used. Not perfect, of
course, but if it were perfect we would have been serving real wine instead of
a substitute........... At least it was tasty! :-)

      Ldy Diana