Aphrodisiacs was Re: SC - The Seven Deadly Sins

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 15 18:58:36 PST 1997

Dear Gentles:
	I need info on sources to find out about and/or period aphrodisiacs.  The
project that I will be doing is still months away, but reading this post
triggered me to start the ball rolling and take advantage of any/all
knowledge out there.  Can anyone help?

Many Thanks,

Ania (who knows that some of her friends will now be on a teasing
binge...:-)  )