SC - The Seven Deadly Sins

Tue Dec 16 07:07:39 PST 1997

><<
> How about Schwartzwalder Kirsch Torte for Lust?
> Bear >>
>
>I've got my fork ready, is it Torte yet?
>
>Tyrca

Every couple of years I produce one of these.  It requires an army or a
single Uriah to make it disappear.  An old friend of mine keeps missing
the times I bake one, so it is on the schedule for sometime next year to
produce one just before she visits Norman.  I'll save you a piece.

BTW, she was on a flying trip into town last weekend and gave me a copy
of Food for Fifty (a caterer's manual).  Her mother died recently and
her father is going over the library.  I've asked for permission to look
over the cookbooks and make an offer for those I want.