SC - Serve It Forth

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Wed Dec 17 10:24:13 PST 1997

Pappa,

You can get info about the SCA cooking newsletter Serve It Forth! at:

	http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/sif_home.html

Due to mundane difficulties, there were only three issues of SIF published
this year instead of the usual four.  Issue #7 for "october' of 1997 was
mailed yesterday and should be arriving in your mailboxes soon.

As to the McCaffrey cookbook - it is a collection of recipes for sf
authors and fans and is quite eclectic but moderately tasty.

You can mail me at:

	serve.it.forth at rialto.org

for information about your subscription, remaining issues, etc.

elaina