SC - novice requests - longish

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:41:09 PST 1997

<< Tyrca posts to this list.  She's into mazing and produced a fine white
 payment that was granted first place in a brewing competition held at
 Namron Protectorate.  If you want to reach her directly, try
 tyrca at alo.com.

 Bear >>

Yea, that's me.  I think I already posted a little bit of something.  Want
more?

Tyrca