SC - pre-1500 cookery

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 13:12:54 PST 1997

<< For myself, I believe that serious researchers should carefully define
 and state the parameters of their research and if events take them
 beyond the bounds they have set, they should note the occurrence and
 state why they took this approach.

 Bear >>

You are of course correct. Sometimes my enthusiasm and fingers work much
faster than my brain. ;-0

Ras