SC - pre-1500 cookery

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 07:50:01 PST 1997

<< So chicken doesn't have
 to be "deadly".

 Bear   >>
I have never thought that any of your feasts were deadly.  On the contrary!!
But I have begun to wonder why it is that so many of our feasts focus on
chicken.  I realize that we are working on budgets and such, but there are
times that I tire of the ever-present domestic bird,  and long for a nice pork
roast, or hassenpfeffer.  Anything but chicken.

(back to the rock.  I am starting to cool off !  got to get back to the hot
tub and see if anyone brought baclava!)

Tyrca