SC - 'hardly anyone eats lamb'

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Dec 19 14:58:24 PST 1997

I grew up in the northeast (new york city area) and my family ate lamb.
Mostly lamb chops. Didn't cook a leg of lamb until after I had gotten
into cooking.  But, I do love lamb and buy it whenever it goes on sale.
I live in Texas now and Lamb is not a very common meat here. Beef is the
big one and then pork.

meadhbh