SC - Grape juice inquiry-calrification

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 18:40:55 PST 1997

<< And January 24, we are having the First Annual Namron Rapier Championship,
and
 I am the autocrat.  I am not cooking the feast, but I really trust Baroness
 Mairin, who is cooking.  And Bear is our Baker for the breads.  It is going
 be a late French effort, documented and all, and I think it will be fun.  We
 can pick you up at the airport, and show you around.  Or I can still go to
the
 brew store, and get the name of the grape juice concentrate distrubuter, and
 send that to you.

 Tyrca >>

<sigh> Pa to Oklahoma in January? Perhaps another time.:-) I appreciate the
offer of hospitality tho'. :-) I would love to have the name of the
distributor if that wouldn't be too much of an imposition. Thanks in advance.

Ras