SC - Yuletide Greetings

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 19:57:43 PST 1997

<< thank you for your holiday wish, but there are those of us that cook that
 happen to be lords not ladies.  :)     >>

I would venture to say that there are even lords on the list who would welcome
a good knight...I don't know for sure but I daresay that the odds are
favorable. There may be some who would welcame a good night or a good
lady...there may be some that would welcome....well , anyway Have a Happy
Soltice, Hannukah, Yule and Buddha's Birthday, whoever you are and whatever
you would welcome....:-)

Ras