SC - RE: Hardly Anyone eats lamb...???

Varju Varju at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 08:19:43 PST 1997

<<Haven't you guys ever seen those old Westerns where the cattle herders
look down upon the sheep herders, and vice versa? >>

I don't know about the westerns , but here in Wyoming it actually started a
pretty big conflict that is referred to as the Johnson County War.  No one
really won this war, since both sheep and cows are still raised here.  My
reason for not being fond of lamb and mutton is two-fold.  First of all, i
have tried it and am not fond of the taste.  Secondly, it wasn't a meat I was
exposded to while I was growing up, so i never really got past the fact I
wasn't really fond of the taste.  Venison is a different story.  While I
didn't eat it at home I had friends who ate nothing but venison.  i think much
of it is what you are exposed to and used to.

Noemi
out where the livestock out numbers the people