SC - cooking lamb

Daniel Serra lzu97ds at reading.ac.uk
Sun Dec 28 09:45:48 PST 1997

All these recipies of lamb makes me recall a preparation for lamb which my
father once told me. Though I do not know how old the recipe is, it is a
traditional romanian recipe according to him.

Lamb highwayman style:

take a lamb that has been cleaned out,
stuff it witha pot of wine, onions,salt and herbs..close it
then put it into a cookingpit....when the crackof the pot is heard...the
lamb is ready.

Daniel