OT Re: SC - Junk email

Par Leijonhufvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Sun Dec 28 23:29:06 PST 1997

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, LrdRas wrote:

> literally "all addresses" at a server. And, many websites have an active
> program that strips out your e-mail address when you visit a site.

But if you replace the adress that you leave the adress field in your
browser settings empty they have noting tograb. Then there is the
possiblity of using a trick address (my current favorite is
root at you.moron.org -- it goes to the administrator at the _senders_
site). But beware: if you also are using your web-browser for email your
return adress will be messed up.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
/earth is 98% full. Please remove any excess inhabitants.