SC - Smiley faces

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 08:18:02 PST 1997

<< I have threatened to leave her if she ever cuts her hair.  :-{)} >>

Hmmmm. . .my husband says this to me all the time.  Of course he met me when
I have VERY short hair and prefers the I-can-just-sit-on-it -when-its-down
length much better. . .

I, unforuntately, don't have a reverse threat. . .unless its to not grow a
beard.

Noemi