SC - Help-Oysters

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 16:49:15 PST 1997

Hi, list! :-) I seldom ask for advise but.....WHAT A DEAL! :-) Giant Markets
are selling Select oysters and Standard for $3.99 a pint. A $5.00 discount!
:-0 I LOVE oysters! Bought 2 pints to start. <chagrin>

Any one have PERIOD recipes for oysters? Need original recipes. If they are
in a Romance language I do not need a translation. :-). Any help would be
much appreciated. The sooner the better. At 1 or 2 pints a day for the
remainder of the sale, I figure that I have 3 days to play with oyster
recipes. :-)

Thanks in advance. :-)

Ras